Health & Fitness Center Guidelines
- Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- We strongly recommend that new members take advantage of free fitness orientations in order to reduce the risk of injury while getting the most out of workouts. Please see Health & Wellness Director to schedule an appointment.
- Please wipe perspiration off of equipment after each use. There are paper towels and cleansers readily available for you.
- All equipment should be treated with care. Always use control to raise and lower the equipment and please do not drop or slam weights during use.
- Follow proper protocol when using the strength training circuit. This calls for members to perform one set, then let the next member take a turn on the equipment.
- If there is a problem with any of the equipment, please do not try to fix it yourself. Bring any problems to our staff’s attention.
- Personal Trainers are available for an extra fee. Obtain information from any staff member in the Fitness Center or at the Front Desk.